Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday! :)

Today really was a super day. My favorite days are ones that require little thinking and brain usage, and that would be today.

Don't you just love when your opponent plays the exact card you want them to play? and then you sick own them right after. I'd say Ducky and I did exceedingly well on our debate. I'm happy.

My new lunch addiction are chicken and rice burritos con Tapatio.
Random fact: In 8th grade, a select few 8th graders (including myself) were chosen to "test" the El Extremo burritos. All we had to do was eat them and then state whether they were good or not and why/why not. And we got a cool free red shirt that I never wore since it screamed "EL EXTREMO" in huge letters.

Today's basketball game wasn't as exciting as the last LA vs Wilson game, but at least we won. I always happen to miss the coolest plays of every game. =T

I really like that "Don't stop the music" song by Rihanna. I heard it twice on the radio today. Lucky me.

And I chewed three pieces of gum today. Soooo bad for my already messed up jaw. :[

My mom voted for Hilary..only because she's a woman. How dumb! I only know about Barack since I spent 3 hours last night researching and reading his booklet for the debate. And while I was trying to find reasons to not vote for Obama, I came across the stupidest reason ever:
Because of his NAME.
Barack-Similar to Iraq
Hussein-Sadam Hussein
Obama- Osama Bin Laden
You get the jist of it. What a big, fat -_-.
You have to admit, he's pretty good looking for a presidential candidate!

Enough "bloggin". Time 4 hwzx. BUH-BYE (B. SCOTT STYLE)!

1 comment:

Wynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.