Saturday, January 26, 2008

PMS?

Due to popular demand, I will update. =)

Today was the ultimate bitch day,
but I got the job done thanks to Amy.
I also listened to Amy's wonderful (horrible) singing to happy songs by Ingrid Michaelson.
Ingrid is such an ugly name, but she's got some pretty songs.
This is my favorite:

I could write my name by the age of three,
and I don't need anyone to cut my meat for me.
I'm a big girl now, see my big girl shoes.
It'll take more than just a breeze to make me
Fall over, fall over, fall overboard, overboard.
Fall overboard just so you can catch me.


I know for sure that I don't have strep throat.
But I'm not for sure that I don't have mono.
And I'm too lazy to reword my poorly worded sentence.

Secretly..I want to be Miss America/Universe. :XXXX

I wish I wasn't so moody right now.
Good thing I have the ability to sleep things off.

I'm done with this random update. K BYE!

No comments: